Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hey now, what's this all about?

My name is Girish, and I love drawings cartoons.

I think it's important to understand what our purpose is in what we do. In the Summer of 2010, I discovered that purpose: to bring honor to the name of Jesus Christ. He loves me, and gave himself up for me, for my sake.  For that, I owe him everything I got. Including my drawings. 

In fall of the same year, I began teaching Sunday School. This was a exciting opportunity to show kids God's love through my passion of illustration.  So here is my collection of 2010-'11birthday drawings for my grade 3 class.  I would draw each kid's drawing based on 3 things:

                                                              • Favorite Animal
                                                              • Favorite Color
                                                              • Favorite Activity

The results were some pretty wacky drawings. Very good practice, I'd say!


#1. Heather
Favorite Animal: Scottish Terrier
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Activity: Soccer


#2. Alexis
Favorite Animal: Ring-tailed Lemur
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Activity: Reading





#3. Hannah
Favorite Animal: Kitten
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Favorite Activity: Gymnastics

#4. Emma
Favorite Animal: Puppy
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Activity: *Painting

*Emma Really likes Star wars, and also she had just got a puppy named Charlie. So I decided it would be cool to put her new friend in her illustration as a jedi!


#4. Isaiah
Favorite Animal: Giraffe
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Activity: Football


#4. Kayla
Favorite Animal: Tiger
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Activity: Snowmobiling 


No comments:

Post a Comment